Monday, January 14, 2013

BlogShift






At last we are now down to our last blog shift post haha most of you might feel tired of reading about it hahaha. For this last post I wanted to look back on the categories I tried and the thing I learned from it but before that I wanna know which category you liked the most and you can cast your vote below.

Which BlogShift you enjoyed the most?




Literature: Since I'm having fun reading other else's novels I had so much fun with this category. I must say that I have a quite wide imagination and I got a lot of ideas in mind for this. But though I must admit my stories wasn't as good as other's and I know nothing about this genre.

Things I learned: I believe that deep in ourselves we are all a story teller and we are much capable of a master piece of our own. Don't mind having the perfect grammar all you need is to let your imagination flows on your hands and start writing. And I think this stories somehow visualizes the author him/herself.

•Fashion: I'm a fan of such thing, Though I dont have branded clothes or I know nothing about trends I'm quite fussy on how I look and what I wear which is what I showed on my post for this category. I must say that this wasn't the actual thing I have in mind but yet for BLOGSAKE I just did what I did.

Things I learned: Fashion isn't just about being trendy or wearing expensive and well known brands, what matters is for you to somehow express yourself through the clothes that you wear, or in other words being you is the most fashionable self you can be.

•Gaming: I think this is your least favorite among this set of category lol. I'm not much of a gamer either but I quite enjoy such things. Reviewing a game takes a lot of effort and quite time consuming I guess and wasn't ideal on m schedule.

Things I learned: I think game is something that bring the child with in each of us and probably we all have our gamer side or at least had once been a gamer in some point in our lives.

•Sports: Honestly, I know nothing about sports, actually  I don't play any it's just that I'm not a sporty type but I wanna try tho. Luckily, Paquiao's had a fight back then and so that's what you get on my post for this category.

Things I learned: Well nothing much actually, but as for what happened to Paquiao I realize sports is never about winning its about the will to be better while enjoying and giving your best on your chosen craft and it could be used as a medium inspire people.

•Music: Probably one of my favorite category, I'm a guy who loves music, however, I can't think of anything to post for this one. Grammys was I guess the biggest event in music industry so that's kinda ideal for this but the said prestigious event would take part this February and my blog shift can't wait for that long haha so I just listed down nominees instead.

Things I learned: Nothing valuable all i came to realize is not everyone loves and enjoy Grammys and  the nominees this year were not someone most of all know.

•Movies: Watching movies is a thing I enjoyed the most I could say I am quite a movie geek. I wanted to give you a list of my most recommended movies but I'm quite lazy to recall the movies I have watched to do my own list haha.

Things I learned: haha I don't know perhaps there's nothing much to learn on this series. But I guess movies is something that everyone could relate.

•Entertainment: I think my post here is quite synonymous with my movie category, actually I think movies is some sort of subsidiary class under entertainment. Anyway this took a lot of my time as I've said back then I can't find any good source for my ideal list which is the hottest gossips of 2012 haha.

Things I learned: Nothing as well, all I get to know is some of greatest upcoming movies haha.

I would like to thank you all for the support you have given for this Blog SHIT haha I really appreciate every comment and for that even this didn't turned out really amazing I consider this a success ans this is an achievement for my blog
Overall, In the end I think that having a particular blog genre isn't me I mean I'm a guy that loves new things so I guess I'll keep my blog quite personal after all, Mecoy is nothing but a bunch of nothing haha.

48 comments:

  1. I chose music but I enjoy
    the movie section as well c:

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. fave ko ang movie blog shift pero okay na okay din naman ang iba :) back to regular programming na mecoy? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I vote for Movies. I enjoyed watching movies kahit mag-isa lang ako. Second is Music. Though I'm not that musically inclined. Congrats for completing your blogshift series.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ay dapat dalawa yung pwedeng iboto... I voted for literature...I also want you sa fashion kasi I truct your taste level...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fashion -- gusto ko pa makita ung mga astig mong porma hehehe ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. mas gusto ko sana ang blogshift patungkol sa lovelife. e wala. hahahaha XD

    ReplyDelete
  7. each post was good
    difficult to decide
    fashion was good

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tapos na? ANg bilis ah! I'm torn between Literature and Sports because I both love them. Actually I love them all so pumili na lang ako ng #1 which is Literature;)

    Congrats for this Blog Shift series I enjoyed this a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Music and fashion is always good.;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. movies...... :D sige, sama mo na gaming. hahah

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gaming ako... nyahahaha! party na tapos punta ng dungeon :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. among all i love your Literature blog shift the most. You have very good imagination. why not try and write novels, short stories and manga? maybe one of these days i can see your books/manga published

    ReplyDelete
  13. Next one i love was the fashion ones. That was cool with all the pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. so have you decided what you will write after this? which route you will take?

    ReplyDelete
  15. dont worry...will still support your blog

    ReplyDelete
  16. meantime keep blogging. Happy Day to you

    ReplyDelete
  17. All except gaming! Not into those things...

    ReplyDelete
  18. entertainment.... CHIZMOZA kasi ako..
    ahehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love variety..keep it up in whatever you are interested.

    ReplyDelete
  20. oh cool, you are having a voting pool!! but only can choose one from that many?? should have allowed multiple choices, haha!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i have followed each and every item in your BlogShift series, quite difficult to choose just one.. okay, i shall go and vote one later after spamming comments here, haha!!

      Delete
    2. so you have also planned for the topics for your BlogShift 2013 already?? hmmm, interesting and looking forward to reading them..

      Delete
    3. i voted for Literature.. because of all topics you have, the story that you have told stays clearly in my mind still, i love how you plot the story and it was really a touching and inspiring one!! kudos~~

      Delete
    4. have a great week ahead and i shall be sending your gifts to you tomorrow, hopefully you will be getting it by early next week i supposed?? :)

      Delete
  21. lahat na nasabi mo eh. isa sa mga maganda niche sa blogging, kailangan lang eh maganda ang seo mo... pero kung ako pipili i choose music hahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  22. well, i would choose movies too~ XD

    ReplyDelete
  23. sana may night life din. hehe. =)

    ReplyDelete
  24. FASHIO na kasi FASHION!!!! kasi..basta yun na yun..magugustuhan mo din yan

    ReplyDelete
  25. entertainment naman nasa isip ko, tapos movie yung na vote ko ;-( pero grabeh ikaw na ang super versatile blogger mecoy

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love your Literature and Movies, but I choose sports because I am a sporty person. This is what makes us separate hahaha! If only I could vote for two categories I will do. I could have opted to choose Sports and Movies...hehehe...

    Cheers to more blogging parekoy!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Isang beses lang pwedeng bumuto, movies ang pinili ko! Hehe, gusto ko pa sana ng isa, music. Last post na ba ng blogshift ito?

    ReplyDelete
  28. Literature! Dahil isa akong bookworm. Yes I am a bookworm. And no, I don't eat books. :-P

    ReplyDelete
  29. Literature for me:) good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Mecoy!!! Miss you three! HAHA LOL Btw, Can you recommend me your all-time favorite novels? Please. Thanks!! Also thanks to photo editors, the photos appear a bit nicer. hehe God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  31. I voted for fashion. Hindi dahil sa fashionable ako. Natandaan ko lang yung mga magazine covers mo na artistically designed. (I'm not sure kung sa fashion nga yon). Anyway, More power sa mga susunod na blog posts!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Literature here! Keep on blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  33. I like music, sport and fashion :))
    Time goes by so fast that Valentine's day will be soon xD

    Giveaway Indressme – Win a $40 voucher

    ReplyDelete
  34. omg. i shall read all of them! ewan ko ba, lage ako nasa mood magbasa ngayon kahit mahaba.Parehas tayo ng priciple sa fashion. I don't wear branded clothes either... hindi nmn kapag naglalakad ka eh titingnan ng tao ung brand i mean sisilipin pa ba ung tatak? Same din tayo sa game and sports, hindi ako mahilig sa sports though mahilig ako maglaro ng pc games/ mobile games pero... hindi ako yung tipo na magsesearch about it,

    ANg nabasa ko lang nun eh yung entertainment! and na entertain naman ako dun talaga :DDD.

    haha natawa ako sa blog sh*t ha!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Kala ko forever na ang blogshifting na ito parecoy, namiss ko ang personal life stories mo e hehe Pinoy talaga e no kahit san magpunta hihi. But i'll congratulate you for the job well done, it really shows na may "K" kang blogger! *applause*

    ReplyDelete
  36. Entertainment perhaps . . . great potential XD

    ReplyDelete

Followers